We will start the show with Economist quote. We will continue with officers killed in the line of duty in 2018 Part Two and the LGBTQ—- Report. Then, A lesson on Marxism and the News Behind the News
We start the show with The Pledge of Allegiance.
Then, Ups and Downs for the week, regulations suck and we will visit the wonderful world of animals. Followed by its the economy stupid and more Marijuana news.
@ 10:00pm ET
We start the show with an Economist quote. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is raising her ugly head yet again, we will tell you how. Then Medical Madness, did you know this, the Internet wars continue and regulations suck
I am not going to give up on any of my social media sites except twitter and facebook, but the Radio Show is going live on www. redstatetalkradio.com monday thru Friday 10pm-12am. So, you will see less of me on social media; as this is a full time job
Uncooperative Radio LIVE at 9pm ET!
We start the show with The Pledge of Allegiance. Brian will rant about the border wall and The National Guard. Then, The Loony Tunny Global Warming Report meets regulations suck! Fighting the Deep State and Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border we will explore. Followed by This Day in History.
All things military continues. Palestine and Muslims
Subject: The Uncooperative radio show host gives you a primer on the dismantling of our military. Then he gives a history lesson on Israel, Palestine, and Muslims. Tune in and learn something new.
- U.S. military buildup urged to counter China
- Hero’s Statue, Weapon Included, to Stand Despite Criticism
- A Patriot’s History of the United States by Larry Schweikart and Michael Allen
- US Congress approves Abbas funds
- Israel: Hamas was plotting terrorist attacks
- PBS shelves film on moderate Muslims
- Clerics Issue Edict Over Sinful Hugging
Illegal Alien weekly roundup and all things Military.
Subject: The illegal alien weekly roundup with Mrs. Clinton has a radical La Raza leader in her campaign camp. Then, the news the news is not going to tell you about the military, our heroes and Feinstein.
- Anti-drunken-driving efforts aimed at Latinos
- Hillary Picks La Raza Leader As Campaign Co Chair
- Free English Classes For Illegal Immigrants
- Feinstein Leaves Senate Defense Panel Amid Controversy
- Three Soldiers in Fort Campbell Platoon Earn Silver Stars
- “Killer Chick” Receives Distinguished Flying Cross
- Helicopter pilot returns to battle
- COALITION FORCES RESCUE CIVILIANS FROM DISABLED HELICOPTER